A Best-Of-Breed Solution to your Training Evaluations needs
Learning Evaluation Framework (LEFframework) is the best-of-breed learning management solution by LMS Global for learning professionals. This web-based application offers a powerful but flexible evaluation framework for managing, delivering and assessing the entire lifecycle of a learning event, while centrally gathering and analyzing evaluation data to understand Returns on Investment(ROI) and cost benefits.
LEFframework offers a powerful but flexible evaluation framework. With clear measures in place, the LEFframework brings added value and quality to the learning strategy.
The LEFframework helps create, track and assess the learning lifecycle:
LEFframework allows your organisation to move from a fragmented assessment and evaluation data gathering to a cost effective integrated and inclusive process that results in evidence based evaluation reports. In effect, your organisation no longer relies on staff continuity. Information is shared with both existing and new members of staff to ensure that the organisation can function effectively and maintain the competitive edge.
The LEFframework supports the following features:
- identifies needs of the delegates
- provides information for the trainer to design & deliver the learning to meet individual learning styles
- supports learning transference by involving line managers and delegates before and after the learning
- supplies assessment data that reflects both learning improvement and change in behaviour/competence back in the workplace
- identifies how the learning has impacted the organisation metrics/goals/KPI’s
- gives valuable anecdotal information to continually make the training more relevant to the delegates.
- encourages delegates to become more involved before and after the training: information is both supplied to the delegate and received from the delegate through their interactive screen and dashboard – one example is that they are provided with pre-course material and post-course learning aids
- ensures that your training interventions meet Clause 6.2 of ISO 90001
- Identifying learning objectives and learning needs
- Understanding overall organisational and departmental goals
- Customising learning delivery based on individual learning styles
- Assigning and managing delegates’ information
- Assigning and updating trainers’ about learning objectives
- Managing training resources and training calendar
- Tracking the progress of learning, event questionnaires and delegates’ response gathering
- Assessing effectiveness of training and training impact on business objectives and organisational goals
- Measuring changes in delegates’ workplace outcomes due to the learning intervention
- Reporting the evaluation using insightful reports for L&D stakeholders for ROI and cost benefit analysis
- Incorporating the learning best practices to fine tune future learning needs
- Evaluating progress of delegates through the learning lifecycle – prior to training, post training and post 2/3 months of training